Who Wants Brush Brush?

Friday, March 03, 2006

Thank You

One night 3 years ago, I found 2 kittens crying for their mommy for over 9 hours in a school canteen. They are Buffy and Tux, now living happily with Three.

Come same year July, I chanced upon a nest of 5 kittens, yelling for food and warmth in the dead of the night under a bush. Mikan, Cutie-Pie, Princess, Shiro and Beckham now live with me and well, let's just say that I try to serve them to the best of my ability.


4 months later, I got another litter of 5; Their mommy taken away by the authorities. Sam and Akasha have been adopted by Three as well, I kept Magneto while Mystique and Frodo went to 2 other homes.


Since then, many other cats have entered my life. Some have left etching memories, some are just flitting imageries. Some are still here, some had just left me or were long gone.

That night 3 years ago, Buffy and Tuxie brought me into a priviledged world - where one is loved by cats. Thank you for letting me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home