Who Wants Brush Brush?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Becksie Complains

Becksi gave me a Top-10 list of things she doesn't like.
  1. You don't brush me when I expect you to. I mean, the other cats will get their turn, right? Get them to wait instead.

  2. You brush me way too long. Are you trying to say that I don't groom myself well enough? Ok, there are some spots on my back that looks unkempt, but it's just because I haven't had time today, nor for the past few months. Now, what do you mean I can't reach those spots?

  3. You don't brush me enough. Since you know that there some places that I can't reach, can't you just do a decent job?

  4. I'm sleeping on your lap and you moved. Cats need their sleep. Period.

  5. You chase me out of the cupboard. I go in there because I think some of your clothes are really out-dated. That's why I throw them out on the floor and drag some under the bed. Yes, I sleep in there sometimes but it's only because I got tired sorting out your clothes. Fur on your clothes? Oh please.

  6. I'm in the leaving room. Yes, the leaving room is the place you go to when you leave us to go to 'Work', wherever 'Work' is. It is worse when I'm in my basket and you bring me to the leaving room. That means we're going to 'SeeVet' and I hate going to 'SeeVet'. I meow all the the way there and back is so that you'll know I'm not pleased at all.

  7. When Rain is outside. I can smell Rain from miles away. I start creeping around slowly because it just might find me. I know you hide Shishi and me in the basket with some towels, but it would be good if you can just make Rain go away.

  8. When you clean our room with that vacuum thing. I hate it so much, I don't even know how it looks like. Under the bedsheets is where I seek solace.

  9. You do not stay still when I want you to feed me grass. I like you to feed me because... Well, because I like to. And I knock it off your hands and hang on to your hands with my paws is because you don't seem to know what I want.

  10. And do you really have to vacuum?

Becksie is such a complain queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home