Who Wants Brush Brush?

Monday, March 13, 2006

Mikan's Secret

At first, it was just puzzling not to be able to find Mikan whenever he was out of our room. No matter how long I called for him, he would not respond, choosing only to reappear when he was done with whatever he was doing in secret. So, armed with the camera, I shadowed Mikan as he dashed out of the room on one occasion.

Acting nonchalant, the sneaky boy jogged around. "Hmmm... A futile attempt to shake loose of any surveillance," I thought to myself. Minutes later, confident that he is indeed alone, Mikan turned his attention on his unknowing target, whatever it was, and watched intently.

Mikan sat like that for a while and I started to wonder if my suspicions were unnecessary. Maybe Mikan had wanted to watch the telly? Just then, sneaky boy leapt up the cabinet and I quickly picked up my camera once more. What is he doing? Perhaps he had figured out how to turn the television on?

Wrong! His eyes were set on the bouquet of dried flowers all along!

I hurried to the supermarket to get fresh wheat grass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home