Who Wants Brush Brush?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fashion Shoot - 1 -

I asked for size M singlet, thinking it would be a loose fit but nope, I was wrong. It turned out to be an okay fit for Shi & QQ, fitting for Mikan and sheer figure hugging for my three other piglets. The kids were amazing, staying still to pose while mommy took shots from this angle and that. Well-behaved kids? Nah. They just didn't dare move, thinking that a monstrous force was constricting their every movement hence it would be best idea to not move at all.

Haahaa!

Shiro models first.
Mom, see my tucked-in tail, half-squat stance and bored look?Watch me set things aflame with my devilish red stares.
Princess decides to check her out.
Hey babe, what's that thing on you?
Let me have a feel of the fabric... Hmm...
Did you say take it off? Do allow me to help... with my fangs.
To be continued. Heheheh!

4 Comments:

  • ah so cool. and cute too! so blessed to live with 6 cuties, ya?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM, May 28, 2006  

  • It's wonderful living with them! And yes, very blessed. :)

    By Blogger Mini-Meow, at 11:47 AM, May 29, 2006  

  • The last pic reminded me of Brokeback Mountain for some reason or another...

    By Blogger Guttercat, at 5:33 AM, May 31, 2006  

  • hi...i bloghopped from R4E. You've got adoroble *reads FAT* cats! How lovely! Wish mine are that fat...kherkherkher. Arent cats just lovely? They can be naughty but still loveable.

    Cheers,
    Yatz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home