Who Wants Brush Brush?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

While the kids are waiting for their bath to realise, the fur on Becksie's back is getting increasingly oily. Becksie must have not been able to groom that part of herself, tummy's in the way I suppose. It's a wonder how Becksie can eat herself to that size, I mean, cats are supposed to eat only the amount needed to satisfy their daily energy requirements, right? Well, wrong in Becksie's case.

Anyhow, Becksie is probably waiting for me to get home this very minute so that I can brush her. Their dad commented that he rarely sees them groom themselves, perhaps they know that I will do it for them. Funny thing is though, Becksie has taken it upon herself to be in charged of cleaning everybody's ears and somehow, only the area over their eyes. In fact, Becks has totally chewed off the whiskers that grow over Mikan's eyes! Last I checked, QQ and Princess are similarly devoid of whiskers in that area too. =.=

*********************************************************

Inspired by what San has done for her 3 amigos, I shall endeavour to get meshes with bigger holes for my kids too. They've been deprived of fresh air way too long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home